A nation Leading Biopharmaceutical organizations is currently seeking a Facilities Planner and Scheduler to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus on improving work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of labor, parts, and equipment access.
- Plans, schedules, and procures materials for maintenance work performed in area of responsibility while maintaining departmental budget.
- Works with MRO stores, Engineer's and Management to ensure that spare parts are stocked at appropriate levels
- Manage forms for Facilities and Engineering for updates and reconciliation.
- Ensures correct parts and consumables are procured for job plans.
- Facilitates development of the weekly maintenance schedule in conjunction with appropriate maintenance, operations, and engineering personnel.
- 1 year of experience working in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company as a Maintenance Planner, Scheduler, Coordinator or related position is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using BLUE MOUNTAIN in a highly automated inventory system environment is required.
- Experience working in a regulatory environment (FDA, cGMP) and a good understanding of Facilities compliance is preferred.