DSJ Global is searching for an experienced and driven production manager to our client lead their food & beverage manufacturing operations. As the ideal candidate, you will have previous experience working within this sector along with proven success leading teams or supervising staff members.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Previous leadership positions such as Team Lead/Supervisor
As a Production Manager at DSJ Global your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Leading all aspects of plant operations including safety performance management systems and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring that products meet customer requirements while maintaining high levels of quality assurance standards through effective use of Lean Six Sigma principals.
- Developing annual operating plans which support corporate objectives by developing short-term action plans based on long-range goals.
- Coordinating inventory control programs; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances between budgeted costs versus actual cost incurred throughout year end closing processes
1.Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively
2.Strong analytical thinking/problem-solving capabilities required
3.Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
4.Demonstrated competency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite applications specifically Excel Spreadsheets