SENIOR CONTROLS ENGINEER
A global pharmaceutical organization is looking to expand its existing operations by hiring a Senior Controls Engineer for its Bedford, Ohio facility.
The main responsibility for this position will be to support manufacturing operations by providing ongoing technical support and resolve automation issues within a cGMP production environment.
The Senior Controls Engineer will also play a key role in all stages of the engineering project and equipment lifecycle from conceptual and detailed design, specification, implementation, commissioning, trouble-shooting, and continuous improvement of automation and instrumentation for pharmaceutical production and utility systems.
- Diagnose complex controls problems to support 24/7 manufacturing activities.
- Present and record control system project proposals, change management, system specifications and other technical documents
- Develop options assessments and recommend best course of actions based on results
- Ensure compliance with company policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and cGMP requirements.
- Recommend new technologies and implement modern controls architectures in line with current trends
- Collaborate with different departments to collect and analyze data to improve the compliance and efficiency of manufacturing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ Years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the following preferred:
- Allen Bradley PLC platforms / Siemens BMS systems
- SCADA systems
- PI Historian / iFix / iHistorian
- Ethernet networks
- ControlNet networks.
Back to jobs