Title: Join the Procurement Team of a Leading Medical Device Company in Bonaduz, Switzerland!
My client is seeking an experienced Sourcing Specialist to join their procurement team in their state-of-the-art facility located in beautiful Bonaduz, Switzerland. Our client is a leading medical device company that produces high-quality components for healthcare providers worldwide.
As the Strategic Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing direct procurement operations and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of quality products at competitive prices. Your main duties include but not limited to,
- Developing sourcing strategies based on market trends and supplier analysis
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers while ensuring compliance with internal policies
- Managing relationships between vendors/suppliers and internal stakeholders (R&D/Engineering)
- Conducting risk assessments related to supply chain disruptions
To qualify for this position candidates must possess;
- A Bachelor's degree preferably within Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- 3+ years' experience working as a strategic sourcing specialist within Direct Procurement ideally from medical devices industry
- Proven track record managing end-to-end processes including RFQs/RFPs; contract negotiations etc.,
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems such as SAP
Interested? Apply directly to the role today with your CV!