Mohave County, AZ
The largest steel producer in the United States and the biggest recycler of scrap in North America is looking to add a talented Automation Technician to their growing team. This Automation Technician will provide solutions to ongoing automation issues, develop code for new systems and working with IT to ensure the security of our systems.
The Automation Technician would have:
- 2-year or 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in database programming languages
- Proficiency with PLC, DCS, & SCADA process control systems (Hardware & Software)
- Proficiency with data analysis tools & Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- PLC (Allen-Bradley preferred not required) ladder and block programming & troubleshooting experience.
- PLC communication protocols: Ethernet IP, Modbus, etc. experience.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) such as WonderWare or WinCC experience.
The Automation Technician will work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, scheduled and unscheduled overtime. Safety is the most important part of all jobs and candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.