This position involves improving the corporation's performance and delivering value to shareholders and partners. The role includes enforcing contract terms, assisting in subcontract awards, and providing guidance to junior administrators. Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiating subcontract terms and coordinating technical scopes of work
- Leading internal Request for Proposal (RFP) meetings and finalizing subcontract documents
- Analyzing proposals, preparing subcontract recommendations, and presenting them to the project team or client
- Managing subcontract post-award activities, including evaluating subcontractor's productivity and managing changes
- Closing out subcontracts, finalizing outstanding issues, and coordinating completion of subcontractor performance evaluations. Other duties as assigned.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Possession of a four-year degree in a relevant field and five years of experience, or a combination of education and experience totaling nine years.
- Effective communication skills with various groups including management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Job-related technical knowledge.
- Ability to learn and apply local and national laws.
- Attention to detail and efficient work habits.
- Additional or different qualifications may be required at some locations.
- (FAR/DFARS and other supplements)
- TS/SCI clearance
Offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.
If interested, don't wait to apply!