I am representing a global leader in the chemicals industry, committed to providing innovative solutions to their customers' most pressing challenges. With a strong presence in the EMEA region, they are dedicated to delivering high-quality products and services that drive sustainable growth for their partners and communities.
My clients are seeking a talented and results-driven EMEA Demand Manager to join their team in Mechelen, Belgium. As the EMEA Demand Manager, you will play a pivotal role in optimising their supply chain operations by effectively managing demand forecasting, inventory planning, and customer collaboration across the EMEA region.
- Develop and execute demand forecasting strategies to ensure accurate demand projections for our products in the EMEA market.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product teams to gather market insights and trends that inform demand forecasts.
- Lead cross-functional teams to align demand planning with production, procurement, and inventory management.
- Monitor and analyse key performance metrics to continuously improve demand forecasting accuracy.
- Manage inventory levels to balance customer service goals with cost efficiency's.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance overall supply chain performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers to understand their requirements and expectations.
- Collaborate with global teams to drive standardisation and best practices in demand planning.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in demand planning, inventory management, or supply chain management, preferably in the chemicals industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proficiency in demand forecasting software and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to drive cross-functional teams towards common goals.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of additional European languages is a plus.
- Willingness to travel occasionally within the EMEA region.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment
- The chance to make a significant impact in a global organisation
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3907 2221