My client is developing the most advanced electric boat drives in the world and their commitment to climate neutrality and innovation is at the core of everything they do.
They're expanding their team and are looking for thought leaders and like-minded individuals who share their passion for the environment and innovation.
Working with my client means joining a growth-oriented company with diverse and stimulating tasks. Their environment is characterised by respect, trust, creative freedom, short decision-making processes, and flat hierarchies.
- You ensure the supply of materials as required for assigned products or product families
- You are responsible for handling material planning from order placement to order tracking to invoice verification
- You reduce additional procurement costs through optimisation's in ordering
- You negotiate framework contract extensions
- You handle complaints in cross-departmental collaboration with production technology
- You maintain our master data in the ERP and data management system
- You are the purchasing side representative in the serial program team meetings
- You are a partner in process optimisation and the optimisation of interface processes
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of industrial engineering, business administration, or comparable; alternatively, you have completed training as a specialist in purchasing and logistics or a certified buyer
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams, are intrinsically motivated, and are characterised by your strong commitment
- Open to relocation to Munich, or living in commutable distance
If this interests you, please apply!