We have a current opportunity for a Operations Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Duisburg or Krefeld. For further information about this position please apply.
- Operational management as well as management of the directly subordinate
- Develop and implement strategic plans and initiatives to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Control and optimization in relation to service delivery by means of KPIs
- Implement, manage, and review productivity improvement programs.
- Process improvements in transport and processing
- Quality assurance and improvement measures
- Participation in the development and implementation of the company strategy
- Budget, planning and reporting (financial and operational indicators)
- Manage all site operations, inbound, outbound, reverse flow and value-added operations
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within the site
- Proven experience as an Operations Manager, or a related field.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, the ability to motivate and inspire employees to achieve targets.
- Experience in logistics
- Analytical, structured thinking, and ability to set priorities correctly in a dynamic environment
- Commitment, organizational skills as well as distinctive, coordinative, and planning abilities.
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and compliance requirements.
- Fluent German and English