Do you want to advance the industry of electric mobility and make a sustainable contribution to a greener future? If so, then apply to this job to be apart of International projects to make the Automotive industry greener than ever!
This company specialises in producing lithium batteries for the Automotive Industry and is now looking for a supply chain analyst as part of a new expansion project.
My client is currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst Located in Arnstadt.
- Understand Customer Requirements and Logistics Rules for Operation Risk Evaluation into the Supply Chain
- Is responsible that the customer manual is updated in a timely manner and all customer requirements and specials are documented
- Is the interface to the customer for the responsible projects and parts
- Verifies and manages material availability for customer releases/call-offs according to stock policy and avoid material shortages
- Tracks and monitors the whole Supply Chain between CN production - external 3rd party warehouse or central Logistics Hub - customer location in regards to inventory, expected delivery times and ETAs and tracks on time deliveries of materials
- Coordinates and monitors container loop between customer and 3rd party warehouse or central Logistics Hub
- Educational degree: University degree with Master or Bachelor
- 1-2 years professional experience, in the Automotive sector preferred
- Overview SCM, Transport, Customs and operational Shopfloor processes
- Knowledge of SC Planning processes, planning tools, VSM, material flow and Layout planning, line feeding, SC Planning standards and templates
- Experience in Stock Management, warehouse management
- SAP know-how, analysis and optimization tools; overview capacity planning tool,
- Language skills: Fluent English is a must
- Permanent employment contract with diverse future prospects in a growing company
- International working environment in which teamwork is emphasized (company events,team-building events, etc.)
- We enable you to engage in lifelong learning and individual personnel development
- Pay capital-forming benefits after you have passed your probationary period
- You will benefit from a warm lunch and dinner supply
- Benefit from sufficient free parking at the location