Head of Purchasing
The Head of Purchasing plays a vital role in overseeing and managing the day to day activities of the Procurement function. Through managing the procurement team and sourcing activities of the business, whilst maintaining and implementing cost negotiation, strategic planning and management. The Head of Purchasing combats Purchasing issues and works with various departments in order to implement a strategic and effective Procurement system, to support the organisations targets and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in procurement, with a track record of successful strategic sourcing and cost savings.
- Strong contract management skills and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead a team with strong management abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement and Purchasing strategies.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.