Applications Engineer is needed for a Rapidly Growing Electronic Manufacturer
- Greater Los Angeles Area
An Electronics Startup is searching for a specific talent to join their team as an Applications Engineer! This Applications Engineer would play a critical role as the liaison between the sales team and technical engineering functions. With visibility across the organization the Applications Engineer will be a part of an innovative and dynamic new team that will further shape the evolution of a next gen technology manufacturer.
If you are looking to join a growing team within a newly established and evolving industry - this is the role for you!
The Applications Engineer would be responsible for:
- Strong technical understanding and optimization of key products and components (preferably Powder Bed Fusion, Selective Laser Sintering)
- Traveling offsite for installations, training and troubleshooting
- Create technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets the clients needs
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Lead product training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
The Applications Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5 years minimum experience working with Additive Manufacturing Systems (preferably Powder Bed Fusion, Selective Laser Sintering, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical domain
- Part design, setup, and production processes (CAD tools proficiency required: Solidworks, NettFab)
- Pre and post processes, i.e. software, de-powdering