SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Santa Barbara, CA
A Senior Test Automation Engineer is needed by one of the most notably innovative companies within the medical device industry.
This opportunity will allow you to work alongside some of the best operators and developers to implement new methods to test production camera systems. You will also play a key role in implementing ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test automation is applied effectively.
Not only must you think creatively but also communicate thoroughly to team members to ensure efficient implementation strategies.
Architect tests and diagnostic programs
Assist manufacturing and service teams by implementing standard test methodologies
Design test fixtures / tools and complete validation specification for changes on existing product
Develop and design automated testing systems and fixtures for production
Analyze test results using analytical related to specifications and test objectives
Document test plans and instructions: SOP, MAP, MAT, validation protocols.
- Experience Recommended:
- Bachelors in physics, computer vision, electrical engineering or a related field
- 3+ Years of relevant work experience
- SixSigma Certification (GB+ preferred)
- Knowledge of FDA / ISO guidelines
- Knowledge of camera and electronic test equipment
- Technical Proficiency recommended:
- CV Altium
- Visual Basic