Assistant Inventory Control Manager
An industry leader in packaging and business supplies distribution is looking for an experienced Assistant Inventory Control Manager to join their team in the greater Milwaukee area. This role will be responsible for the management of accurate inventory for the region.
- Ensure that cycle counts are completed on schedule.
- Travel to regional sites for audit purposes.
- Review daily reports to find potential inventory related issues.
- Respond to inquiries from multiple departments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- MINIMUM of 3 years within distribution and warehouses.
- MINIMUM of 1 year with Management or Supervisory experience.
- Strong ability to multitask and work with precise detail.