Associate Quality & Process Control/Assurance Supervisor
Our client, a leading Manufacturing company based in Beloit, Wisconsin, is currently looking for an Associate Quality Assurance Supervisor to support management in the implementation of food safety and food quality processes and procedures.
This role is an On-site position out of Austin, MN. Relocation assistance provided.
Responsibilities of Associate Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Lead and train auditors for quality excellence.
- Manage overall product quality.
- Foster an engaged and results-driven team.
- Provide leadership on quality and food safety.
- Oversee sanitation procedures hands-on.
Requirements of Associate Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- U.S. Citizen, National, or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Food industry experience preferred
- Comfortable with preparation and consumption of varied products
- Open to relocation to the Austin, MN area.
If the above sounds like the next step in your career, apply above.