Our client, a leading Manufacturing company based in Austin, Minnesota, is currently looking for an Associate Quality Assurance Supervisor to support management in the implementation of food safety and food quality processes and procedures.
This role is an On-site position out of Austin, MN. Relocation assistance will be offered for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of Associate Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Lead and train auditors for quality excellence.
- Manage overall product quality.
- Foster an engaged and results-driven team.
- Provide leadership on quality and food safety.
- Oversee sanitation procedures hands-on.
Requirements of Associate Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- FoodBev experience preferred
- U.S. Citizen, National, or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Comfortable with preparation and consumption of varied products
- Open to relocation to the Austin, MN area.