One of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing companies is seeking an Automation Packaging Engineer to join their team! This exciting role allows the Automation Packaging Engineer to work out of Texas. This company has a history of innovating medications that make an impact on the health and wellness of people's lives. The Automation Packaging Engineer will troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with day-to-day operations.
Key Responsibilities of the Automation Packaging Engineer:
- Lead packaging equipment and automation improvement projects
- Drive engineering and production processes improvement utilizing LEAN and MEP principles
- Collaborate with other engineers to resolve design issues and communicate opportunities to improve manufacturability
- Understand production information, build/assembly process
Key Qualifications of the Automation Packaging Engineer:
- Bachelor's in engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or related)
- 4+ years of packaging experience
- Hands-on maintenance experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Pharmaceutical experience is not required but preferred
If you're interested in an engineering position with great benefits and career growth, don't hesitate to apply today!