A leading Food & Beverage Organization is looking for an innovative individual to join their growing team as a Category Manager- Indirects!
The Category Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Communicate requirements to vendor partners to ensure the process is accurately completed
- Develop reports on category performance and ways to improve it
- Ensure plans developed are appropriately and effectively communicated to operations teams. Develop appropriate training and support systems.
- Negotiate, coordinate, and assure that assigned indirect spend categories and services are purchased at the lowest possible cost
The Ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' experience in sourcing or procurement areas
- 6+ years of leadership experience, preferably in CPG or Food industry
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and have exemplar analytical skills