We are currently working with a Tier-1 Multinational Electronics Manufacturer, they are looking for an experienced talent with skills in Procurement/ Sourcing/ Purchasing of Electrical Components. They are actively expending globally and would like to invite the suitable candidate to join their supply chain team in Hong Kong.
- Monitoring the cost of materials for electronic commodities and providing regular market updates and recommendations to management.
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure cost competitiveness and profitability.
- Negotiating with suppliers for cost, commercial terms, and contracts.
- Reviewing and approving material prices for new business opportunities.
- Supporting material sourcing and expediting delivery to resolve any shortage issues.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with strategic suppliers.
- Reviewing and defining new processes for business support.
- Interacting and negotiating with representatives of other multinational companies in the industry.
- Collaborating with all departments to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Adhering to corporate values, the Code of Conduct, and Internal Regulations.
- Familiarity with overall procurement process especially for electronic products.
- Depth knowledge of basic computer applications and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of negotiation practices and methodology for commodities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy, working under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize, and problem-solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Customer orientation.
Please feel free to share your updated CV and our corresponded consultant will reach out to you shortly to discuss further of the role as well as the business.