DSJ Global is currently partnered with an exciting Fashion company leading the way in sustainability. Our client has an opening for a newly created Continuous Improvement Manager position in their Los Angeles location. If you are an experience Lean Specialist with a process driven mindset please apply today!
- Work with the senior leadership to develop process driven culture
- Support the creation and update of documentation (i.e. SOPs, process maps) for operational processes.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and/or change to drive greater sustainability, efficiency, safety, quality, capacity, and visibility.
- Develop recommendations/interventions, and coordinate implementation across business functions; work collaboratively with stakeholders to do so
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to develop and maintain operational reports and dashboards
- Build tools to aid teams to ensure they hit goals and maintain budget constraints (i.e. allocation, workforce management)
- Work with Finance, People, and management teams to develop performance-based incentive program(s) and program admin tools for ongoing maintenance
- Manage special projects and operational optimization efforts; support the most immediate and impactful business needs as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in a STEM - Industrial Engineering preferred
- 2-5 years of Continuous Improvement/Process Engineering experience
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience using Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Strong skills in work planning, capacity analysis, and scheduling
- Experience with various ERP systems