Continuous Improvement Manager required for National Distribution Firm
- Dallas, Texas
One of the nation's growing distribution company is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to lead the deployment of their brand new CI system.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will help deploy continuous improvement by collaborating with the Supply & Ops leadership team in driving breakthrough change. The candidate will report to the Senior CI Manager, will lead high-impact cross functional teams and will employ Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma methodologies to deliver considerable value to the distribution center.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with continuous improvement stakeholders to lower cycle time and lead time in key processes.
- Establish the right relationships and be able to collaborate to ensure success.
- Be able to work with everyone from Front Line to management to heighten maturity and understanding of Continuous Improvement and Lean Methodologies.
- Inspire breakthrough change and fact-based decision making throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar function (CI, process engineering, etc.)
- Black Belt or similar certification required
- 3 years of experience in facilitating and leading improvement projects within a distribution site or warehouse