Continuous Improvement Manager
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading packaging company who is looking to add passionate Continuous Improvement Manager to their team in Georgia. This individual will primarily be responsible for leading process improvement teams while utilizing the Lean-Six Sigma Methodology to measurably improve operational and/or business processes. This company has a great fun culture that you don't want to miss out on, and half days on Fridays! If you can see yourself leading a team into success under your hand, then this opportunity is for you!
- Be able to connect and align business needs and priorities with upcoming opportunities
- Multi-task for multiple process improvement projects
- Be a liaison between customer and business relations
- Oversight for DMAIC and kaizen projects
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree; Technical Degree preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Green Belt/Black Belt Certification
- Proven ability to coach and execute in a fast paced environment
- A drive to solve mind scrambling puzzles
- Hybrid role
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance package
- 401k Matching
If you are interested in being challenged with a great company, please don't hesitate to apply!