Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Monroe, WI
Summary: A leading manufacturing company in South Wisconsin is looking to on-board a new Controls Engineer! This industry leader has been continuously making innovations from inventing the first product of its kind in 1930, to launching IoT solutions in 2020. In this position, you will also be given immense opportunities for career growth and dynamic responsibilities. If you enjoy hands-on problem solving and working with PLCs, this role is for you!
- Bachelor's in electrical engineering or related field (preferred)
- Additional work experience may substitute for Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience working in controls engineering
- Experienced with Rockwell PLC programming and VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Coordinate selection, design and programming of all instrumentation and control components while adhering to codes, technical specifications and customer requirements
- Modify and troubleshoot electromechanical and PLC based burner control systems
- Develop programs using PLC and C++ platform for current and new products
- Provide technical instruction to designers, junior level engineers, and technicians
- Effectively communicate technical information to management and other stakeholders
- Provide engineering expertise for Variable Frequency Drives
- Work cross functionally with internal department to find product solutions
- Create and revise engineering specifications, methods and procedures, maintenance manuals, and product documentation
- Ensure project plans and schedules are aligned with contractual requirements, and initiate actions as needed
- Evaluate new concepts, components, and conversion products in order to enhance product and reduce costs.
- Remain updated on applicable codes and safety regulations related to product line
- Serve as a representative of the Company with customers and/or suppliers.
- Fully participate in promoting safety in facility
- Full health benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Life insurance
- Cash matching 401K
- PTO (vacation days + 11 paid holidays) etc.