As a Corporate QE, you will be responsible in helping oversee quality assurance processes and systems to ensure the highest standards of product and service quality across our organization. Your expertise will be instrumental in driving continuous improvement initiatives, identifying areas of risk, and implementing corrective actions to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement corporate quality strategies, policies, and procedures to meet industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Lead process improvement projects and support continuous improvement efforts; refine QMS, documentation, and other problem solving capabilities.
- Travel as necessary to other plants (predominantly focused on improvements as they relate to internal quality, with some external focus on customer quality)
- Monitor and analyze quality performance metrics at the both the plant and corporate level
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes related to quality management and recommend appropriate actions to maintain compliance and improve overall quality performance.
- Conduct evaluations and audits to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related fields
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience within quality assurance
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Minitab, ERP systems, Power BI, etc.)
- ASQ or Lean Six Sigma certifications are a plus