A North American aluminum supplier that specializes in fabrication and extrusions is looking for Corporate EHS Manager to join their new site in Phoenix, AZ. They are looking for a key player for their team as they continue to grow their presence in the US. This candidate will report into their VP of NA Operations and be responsible for overseeing all EHS functions. The ideal candidate will be tasked with for directing environmental programs, policies and reporting requirements at the company's plants to keep them federally and locally compliant. Please apply below!
The Corporate Manager of EHS will be responsible for:
- Oversight of all Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives
- Interfacing with regulatory agencies at the federal, state, and local levels, managing regulatory investigations, leading inspection, and enforcement actions.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining effective procedures, training, and systems to meet company safety goals
- Capital planning and participating in equipment installation to ensure safety is considered in facility expansions
- Organizing, executing and leading EHS audits
The Sr. Manager of EHS should have the following qualifications:
- Environmental Sciences Degree or Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years experience in a safety role within a manufacturing environment is required, 3+ years in an environmental health role is preferred
- Experience working with Continuous Improvement/Lean methods and tools
- Strong understanding and practical knowledge of various environmental regulations, OSHA experience preferred.
- Flexible schedules
- Learning and development opportunities
- Core and voluntary benefits
If you are interested in the Manager of EHS role, then please don't wait to apply.