Corporate Services Manager
Work Status: Onsite
Location: Charlotte, NC
Our building materials industry client is looking to bring on a Corporate Services Manager that will oversee the management of all activities for assigned products and services in the Indirect Category. The Corporate Services Manager's main goal is to optimize the total cost and total value of the assigned products and services for the client.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing, be very knowledgeable of managing indirects, especially capital equipment, and be able to make key decisions with the stakeholders.
Corporate Services Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as global supply management leader for assigned categories and initiates supplier identification, assessment, selection, and development processes, assisting with contract negotiations as well.
- Implement best sourcing strategies to reach goals for total cost, quality, service and working capital (DPO/inventory).
- Develop, manage, and lead a team for multiple capital projects within the client's portfolio.
- Conduct monthly meetings to discuss capital spend, needed project materials, and implementation plan
- Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, computer science, industrial engineering
- 3-5 years in the manufacturing space
- Experience in managing Capital Ex categories, along with MRO, Packaging
- Ability to analyze data from various systems to get to opportunity/root cause