Title: Cost Analyst- PCBA; Electronics
Company Summary: A luxury, electric American automotive company is looking for a Cost Analyst to support the Electronics and PCBA team. This position is based in Newark, CA right outside the bay area. If you are a talented, motivated individual who is looking to transform the world in revolutionary ways, apply now!
The Cost Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Finance, Engineering, and Purchasing teams to determine product cost, bill of materials, and overhead to ensure accurate costing
- Managing purchase price variance claims resulting from engineering changes, components obsolescence or forecast variance
- Providing detail cost reduction forecasts
- Monitoring tooling and ED&T spend for each product line and update the status in operation tracker
- Developing department level and operation KPI's to be track performance
- Assist with management dashboard reports and presentations for management cost review
- Building cost models with effective analysis and recommendation
The Cost Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technical, supply chain, or finance discipline; MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years Purchasing, Supply Chain or Finance experience related to electrical components
- Understand the manufacturing environment and associated financial processes
- Knowledge of inventory flow, receiving, operations process
- Understanding of quality principles, product development processes, and data analysis.
- Ability to show teamwork to resolve problems and a thought process to drive successful solutions; problem solving
- Excellent analytic, negotiation, and problem solving skills. Passion for results, strategy, and hands on execution. Creative, calculated risk taker with the ability to manage difficult suppliers and resolve disputes while preserving relationships with suppliers and internal staff
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and program management capabilities
- Proficient in Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, Tableau systems
- Competitive Compensation
If you are interested in the Cost Analyst role and being part of a team of forward thinkers, then please don't wait to apply!