Senior Customer Quality Engineer
Location: Hanover, NH
Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000+
An employee-run company is actively seeking experienced Engineering talent to work with their Heavy Industrial team in building out the Customer Quality Engineering department. In this role, you will be a champion for customer advocacy, being responsible for the synthetization of Voice of the Customer into actionable opportunities. To drive customer satisfaction, the role will rely on data-driven analysis to prioritize corrective measures and improvement opportunities. This role will be highly visible within this cross-functional team and have lots of interaction with executives as they serve as the face of the company to customers.
The Senior Customer Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Being the Business Team's focal point for product field performance monitoring to identify and pursue improvement opportunities in warranty and customer satisfaction
- Develop actionable reports from Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data
- Lead customer listening activities during new product launches
- Create prioritized data-driven action plans and facilitate cross-functional team activities to resolve product quality issues
The Senior Customer Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering and 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent technical/interpersonal communication and project management skills
- Experience with a wide range of Quality Tools
If you are interested in the Senior Customer Quality Engineer role, then please don't hesitate to apply!