Title: Demand Planner
Summary: If you are interested in a Demand Planner position, there is an opening role with the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts! This company is at the forefront of the industry with an annual revenue of $1 billion, and is four times larger than its next competitor. This position will be responsible for ensuring best practice forecast processes, methods, and parameters.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for:
- Lead the delivery of on-going forecast accuracy improvements.
- Monitor and track inventory targets, customer service levels, and safety stock for all SKU's.
- Ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service, and cost objectives.
- Identify errors and check accuracy of data.
- Proficient use of JDA Software to create item specific forecasts.
- Maintain inventories and develop the supply plan to increase service levels while minimising costs.
The Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of inventory, supply planning, material planning, or demand planning.
- 5+ years of demand management, planning, inventory management, or strategic sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (JDA, MS Office, SAP).
If you are interested in the Demand Planner role, then please don't wait to apply!