Company Summary: A market leader in the Food Production are looking for a motivated Sales Analytics & Demand Planner to join their team in Germany. They are a family-owned company that have been established for over 140 years and have become icons in the food industry. You will play an integral role in providing input for demand planning and controlling as well as analysis and alignment of planned volumes.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for:
- Preparing and interpreting the volume forecast
- Analyzing and preparing adhoc analysis
- Creation of reports for the management team in the region
- Providing and aligning volumes and net sales for the budget planning
- Close cooperation and support of the sales team in volume planning and meetings
- Weekly co-ordination and meetings with the sales department
- Working closely with other stakeholders e.g. production planning
The Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in in Supply Chain, Logistics or Finance or a comparable course of study.
- 3+ years' experience in demand planning, supply chain, sales analytics.
- Fluent English and German
- Excellent analytical skills
If you are interested in the Demand Planner role based in Cologne, then please don't wait to apply.