Demand Planning Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Work Situation: Hybrid
Our client, a global life science company is looking to expand their planning team and hire a Demand Planning Manager who will leverage S&OP processes, deliver a consensus-driven demand plan that optimizes the balance between market opportunity and supply capability.
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for:
- Continuously assessing goals delivery, assigned initiatives, functional area processes and team tasks/performance to identify success communications and/or gaps.
- Providing leadership for all systems development initiatives related to functional area and uses project management disciplines to scope, track, communicate and deliver successfully.
- Leading a team of planners to define and execute the business unit production planning and S&OP processes, enabling implementation of business strategies.
- Influencing and motivating for strong performance, including prioritizing leading performance of others through coaching/feedback.
The Demand Planning Manager has the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience in planning
- Experience in the Life Science industry
- Collaborative with others