- Demand Planning Manager
- Mid-Level Management
- Atlanta, GA
A major Retail company is looking for a Demand Planning Manager to oversee and lead a team in the areas of material planning and scheduling.
The Demand Planning Manager will lead all supply chain personnel, systems, and processes. They will also provide oversight on the development, direction, implementation and tracking for materials, products and information.
The Demand Planning Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan material deliveries and analyze inventory demand levels.
- Ensure the efficient use of inventory, supplies, and resources.
- Ensure contractors perform their full contractual obligations by providing contract administration to end users, procurement staff and customers.
- Negotiate terms, drafts and contract documents.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Supply Chain leadership.
- Managerial experience dealing with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communications skills.
- Preference that candidates have a retail/apparel or manufacturing background.