Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: Up to $140,000 depending on Experience
Company Summary: An international Manufacturing company with 70 years of history in Consumer Electronics is searching for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their organization. As one of the largest providers they are operating in 16 countries around the world. Safety, quality, reliability, and availability are the 4 main points of focus for their entire operation. If you want to be a part of a leading Manufacturing company this is the company for you!
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for…
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specifications and drawing releases
- Designs and develops detailed layouts for electrical circuits, systems for power distribution, industrial control panels and industrial network architectures from examples and experience
- Research and review engineering data (drawings, reports, manuals, etc.)
- Support various design review meetings with customers.
- Convert limited modification specification information into engineering design data for proper installation of electrical modifications and generation of cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- 5-6 years of experience in manufacturing setting
- 2-4 years of experience utilizing AutoCAD (or comparable CAD programs)
- Ability to travel at 20%
- The company offers flexible benefit plans and a REMOTE work schedule
If you are interested in the Electrical Design Engineer role, apply today.