This growing electronics company is currently looking for a talented Quality Engineer with experience in either Development or Supplier Management. They have 2000 employees globally and work closely with the automotive and medical device sector. Based in Nuremberg, they are looking for a proactive professional with day-to-day experience in the automotive sector.
- Execution of Quality- and Test planning for the product. Initiation, maintenance and development of projects according to Quality Plan.
- Preparation of documents for manufacturing (control plans, test plans, test specifications, Initial Sample Report)
- Contribution in Design and Process FMEAs
- Coordinate with customer projects to fulfil APQP requirements
- Participation in project meetings and reporting of quality related items
- Coordinating the release of purchased parts
- Identification/assessment of quality related customer demands
- Participation in Product Specification review to ensure all customer requirement are captured
- Documenting deviations or conditions, that lead to manufacturing
- Participation in Product Readiness approvals process
- Coordinate quality issues during the product development phase with customer and supplier
- Transfer of Causes / measures of complaints in the D/P-FMEA
- General knowledge regarding 5M, 5Why, 8D Problem solving and Core Tools (MSA, SPC, APQP, PPAP, FMEA).
- Experience in Quality Assurance or Management & ISO Training or certification
- Fluent in English & German
- Good knowledge in the field of electronics or displays
- Automotive experience