A global medical devices company are hiring a Distribution Centre Director to is to provide leadership and direction to the Distribution Centre. This company are driving innovation and progressive initiatives and are looking for an experienced Distribution Leader to help transform the European team. You will play an integral role in taking overall responsibility for ensuring efficient operation and distribution of the company's products in compliance with the quality management system.
The Distribution Centre EMEA Director will be responsible for:
- Develop short-medium-long-term objectives for the EMEA Distribution Centre to support overall company goals
- Develop, implement and maintain strategies in the to meet objectives and monitor performance against them.
- Support the global customer support and distribution projects.
- Ensure that distribution KPI targets are attained.
- Develop and manage budgets and expenses for the EMEA Distribution Centre.
- Defining and monitoring inventory control
- Ensure implementation of and compliance to all relevant quality system policies and operating procedures.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy in the Distribution Centre by maintaining cycle counts and updating systems accordingly.
- Responsible for 3PL Management
- Develop direct reports through ongoing coaching and mentoring for continued employee growth and team succession planning.
- Drive and support employee engagement initiatives to maintain positive Team morale.
- Act as a Continuous Improvement advocate driving Continuous Improvement philosophy and practices
- Maintain excellent communication channels with the distribution team and with other departments.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the current ISO and other applicable regulations.
The Distribution Centre EMEA Director should have the following qualifications:
- 7 years previous experience in a management position at senior level
- Previous experience working with a German Works Council.
- Fluent German and English
- Excellent organizational and team building skills.
If you are interested in the Distribution Centre EMEA Director role based in Aachen, then please don't wait to apply.