Director of FSQA Opportunity!
Our client, an innovative Food & Beverage company, is looking for a Director of Food Safety & Quality Assurance to join their growing facility in Colorado. This highly innovative company is looking for an experienced FSQA individual to lead their Quality Department in optimizing the quality system and processes to support the company's growth. If you are a Sr. Quality Professional looking for a new role within the Food Production industry, this could be your next step!
The Director of FSQA will be responsible for:
- Manage and oversee the entire Quality Department, including developing and implementing new quality plans / strategies, processes, and programs that supports the business's long-term goals andne4w product plans
- Oversee and create plans for Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Supplier Quality, and Sanitation teams
- Promote and inspire a common vision and goal within the Quality Department to ensure compliance across the board
- Provide significant cross-functional leadership to help expansion of supply chain plans
- Provide expertise and support to the food safety teams
- Maintain and improve quality systems and standards including:
- Change control, documentation systems, quality procedures, standards, and policies, product complaint management, internal / external audit programs, validation programs, quality systems reporting, CAPAs, material review boards, and vendor risk management.
- Continuous improvement investigations and root cause analysis activities
The Director of FSQA should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in quality systems management, within a food production / food & beverage environment, bakery experience preferred
- MUST HAVE experience managing Food Safety Systems and related regulations and guidelines (SQF,BRC, FDA,GMP,HACCP, USDA, EPA, etc.)
- Ability to maintain Level II SQF facility
- Education in Food Science, Chemistry, or related field. B.S. required; M.S. preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of direct leadership experience (must have overseen direct reports)
- Annual bonus and ample opportunities for career development
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K Benefits
- 4-day work week!
If you are interested in the Director of FSQA role, then please don't hesitate to apply!