Director of Sourcing
Location: Greensboro, NC
Director needed for a very large manufacturer in the Semiconductor industry.
One of the largest Semiconductor organizations is looking for a Director of Sourcing for Fab and Foundry materials in the North Carolina area. This role will be responsible for defining and managing all aspects of sourcing strategics to ensure customer expectations are met. If you want a high-impact and high-visibility position, with a potential to grow, review the qualifications and apply.
The Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and manage all aspects of supplier strategies to support technical roadmaps and customer expectations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to qualify sources of suppliers
- Measure supplier performance by conducting reviews and making improvements
- Lead 7 direct reports on managing suppliers, ensuring sourcing strategy requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree (Silicon technological background is a plus)
- 5-7 years of management experience in semiconductor industry or relevant experience in sourcing leadership
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand stakeholders