Senior Supply Chain Manager - Heavy Manufacturing
Location: Eastern Tennessee
Work Status: On-Site
Our client, an automotive manufacturer, is looking for a senior supply chain manager to come onsite and lead initiatives, steer the procurement functions (both direct and indirect), and effectively manage the supply chain and team.
The ideal candidate will have electrical component experience, with a preference to battery experience. Additionally, they will have strong contract negotiations and experience dealing with long term, multi-year contracts.
- Accountable for executing/implementing plans/projects related to overall supply chain objectives in the various regions where MP operates
- Establishes Purchasing Budget, analyzes PPV and establishes corrective actions plans whenever required.
- Establishes, tracks, and improves site KPI's that are influenced by the department.
- Works cross functionally on product qualification trials, new product development trials, and supplier qualification trials.
- Purchasing process quality according to ISO standards
- Publishes regular reports (at least monthly) highlighting all projects, status and savings trackers
- Minimum 6 years of experience Supply Chain Leadership experience
- Bachelors Degree required - Business Administration, Accounting, Supply Chain or other relevant fields
- Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in heavy manufacturing industry
- Global sourcing and negotiation experience