An industry leading Aerospace & Defense company is in search of a Director of Supply Chain Management to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Supply Chain Management:
- Lead and develop a team of procurement and subcontracts professionals.
- Collaborate closely with program management, engineering, finance, and operations to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Support large US DoD proposals, material estimates, supplier proposal evaluations, etc.
- Lead key procurement projects and subcontracting activities across businesses and programs, including R&D programs.
- Lead supply chain initiatives to improve organizational and supplier performance.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Contracts or integrated Supply Chain Operations.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in leadership capacity with direct reports.
- Demonstrated experience with business systems audits (CPSR, MMAS, etc.) and interfacing with US Government entities.
- Skilled and knowledgeable with Government contracting requirements (FAR/DFAR/ITAR).
- Experience in procurement methods and procedures of the procurement and subcontracting function including source selection process, cost/price analysis, quality assurance, negotiations, contract formation.
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proficient with contract language terms and conditions as well as contract design.