One of the leading consumer goods manufacturing companies is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team! This exciting role allows the Electrical Engineer to work out of North Carolina. This company has a history of putting its employees first and has numerous opportunities for career growth. The Electrical Engineer will plan, design, and supervise electrical industrial controls equipment installations. You will also be responsible for working cross-functionally with various team members on different projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Document updates and training for maintenance and operations while upkeeping plant electrical control systems
- Improve plant systems by analyzing waste, quality, and downtime data
- Support maintenance team as needed in all areas of the plant operations
- Implement software and hardware changes as changes occur to products, new machines, or technology
- Responsible for the electrical portion of a project from start to finish. Including scope definition, cost estimates, design, implementation schedule, and installation support
Key Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or relevant work experience (EE manufacturing experience, Hands on PLC and control design)
- 3+ years of industrial manufacturing experience
- PLC logic experience
- Strong background in project management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you're interested in an electrical engineering position, don't hesitate to apply today!