Role: Electrical Engineer
Location: Thomasville, Georgia
Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with a manufacturing solutions provider in Thomasville, Georgia who are looking for a driven, motivated, and outgoing individual to join as an Electrical Engineer.
You will be responsible for assigning drafting/design duties for specified product line. Do you think you are driven, motivated, and knowledgeable enough to join the world of design engineering? If you answered "yes", read the details below and reach out to learn more.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for…
- Planning and conduct of major engineering projects related to the design, application, or support of the Division's products
- Product design and technical definition, modification, technical support of product line, and problem resolution
- Technical support of manufacturing & startup
- Help in troubleshooting and field testing for mechanical failures and product performance
- Perform research for product materials needed
The Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or another related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in required field preferred.
If you find yourself interested in the Electrical Engineering role, please do not hesitate to apply now.