Electrical Maintenance Technician (Industrial Electrician)
Meade County, KY
The largest steel producer in the United States and the biggest recycler of scrap in North America is looking to add a talented Electrical Maintenance Technician to their growing team. This Electrical Maintenance Technician will safely perform Preventative and Corrective maintenance on steel mill equipment and systems, as well as proposing and implementing innovative solutions to challenges in the steel making process.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician would have:
- Fundamental Electrical Theory knowledge
- Experience Troubleshooting 480V Motors and Controls
- 2+ years' experience in steel mill electrical maintenance
- Maintenance Systems and Techniques - Knowledge of servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing equipment, systems, and processes.
- Attention to Detail - Thorough in accomplishing tasks, no matter how small they may be, and taking care to make sure that expectations are met.
- Judgment/Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- 2-year or 4-year degree in electrical or related field
The Maintenance Electrical Technician will work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, scheduled and unscheduled overtime. Safety is the most important part of all jobs and candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.