Job Title: Engineering Manager (Generator)
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
A world class supplier for power generation maintenance services, repairs and parts in the utility and industrial industries, has an immediate opening in its St. Louis Turbine/Generator Repair facility for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
- Lead the Generator Engineering Team
- Will work with Generator Specialists and Winders to develop leads in new service offerings
- Will lead in procedure development, engineering documentation development
- Provide overall CAD leadership including reverse engineering.
- Will provide technical assistance to the Generator workforce.
- Provide support as needed for complex customer site and shop technical issues. Will be the Lead Interface on technical issues.
- BS/BA Engineering/Technical degree.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Generator Field Services and/or repair experience.
- Proficiency in PC technology.