Engineering Manager Needed for Leading Aerospace Company
An elite technology driven manufacturing company is looking for a talented Engineering Manager to join their team. This Engineering Manager would lead a team of Engineers working to achieve the company's business goals and objectives. This Engineering Manager would naturally be both tactical and strategic.
Do you have significant experience leading engineering groups? Then this is the role for you!
The Engineering Manager would be responsible for:
- Directing and supporting the engineering function in standard practices for capability planning, manufacturing engineering, test equipment, machining capabilities, tool design, process engineering and contract manufacturing design.
- Supporting the site cross-functional and cross site continuous improvement teams for Product Integrity, Program Management, Supply Chain and Manufacturing functions.
- Participating in the annual operating plan (AOP) and the long-range strategic planning (LRP) and budgeting process, with budgetary responsibility for the Engineering Departments' capital planning, process/equipment standardization and technology roadmaps.
- Leading the development of engineering skills and succession depth to meet the site AOP and LRP strategic goals.
- Leads the development of engineering skills and succession depth to meet the site AOP and LRP strategic goals.
- Travel up to 20% at peak times.
The Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in mechanical engineering or a technical field.
- Experience and/or knowledge of CAD/CAM preferred.
- 10 years of professional experience, or equivalent, in an aerospace electronics manufacturing environment with contract manufacturing background.
- Project and or program management certification, or equivalent experience.