EU Purchasing Manager
This fantastic opportunity offers a dynamic working environment with no day ever being the same, with great progression options and some fantastic 'work perks' this opportunity is definitely not one to miss.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop your team. Motivate them and ensure their growth in a personable and coaching manner while ensuring tasks get done effectively
- Develop and review contract and negotiate agreements
- Represent the department in meetings as required
- Develop and maintain supplier and internal relationship
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You have several years of leadership experience in managing a small team, and of supply chain/procurement experience
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Experience working in an international environment
Package and Benefits:
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working opportunities and great team events
If you are interested in this opportunity or any others that DSJ Global has to offer, please apply below for a confidential discussion or contact Brandon Lancaster at DSJ Global.