Prominent manufacturing company with a diversified portfolio of well-recognized brands. This client of ours does everything from preparing, packaging and delivering these temperature-sensitive items across multiple continents. High growth potential and an organization with billions in revenue!
- Manage all international lanes to ensure full support to the sales team & customers.
- Instruct a team of 15+
- Responsible for coordinating ocean carriers, cold storage carries and drayage appointments
- Handle all carrier relationships from (international) RFP to deliverable results
- Manage all drayage companies while improving cost savings
- Work closely with other aspects of the supply chain to deliver results
- Expertise in export documentation
- Provide & drive Key Performance Indicators for team and network.
- Develop and implement SOPs
- Overall support of organization's growth while maintaining lean strategies
- 8+ years of working closely with the international logistics of a large shipper
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with cold-temperature supply chain procedures
- Team player & able to collaborate
- Demonstrated ability to think critically & quickly
- Previous usage of data & analytics
- Must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate