DSJ Global are again excited to be partnering with a leading automated food manufacturing firm as they continue their global expansion as they look to hire a Freight-Forwarder / Speditør.
- Interact with freight forwarding agencies for global shipments
- Coordination and optimisation of all container shipments
- Organise all freight documentation
- Process optimisation across all freight services
- Knowledge of Gost-R certificates.
- In charge of the export of machinery and equipment.
- Coordinates the shipping of manufactured + spare parts to customers in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Cooperate with purchasing department for external collaborations
- Coordination of inbound logistics
- Organisation of general cargo as well as container shipping
- Preparation of freight documentation
- Experience in freight-forwarding
- Degree or relevant qualifications
- Project experience in either a manufacturing firm or in a freight company dealing with both road and maritime freight
- Full understanding of customs papers as well as letters of credit
- Accustomed to working on an international level
- Independent and proactive worker but still wanting to engage and be a team player
- Good communication skills, Danish + English
- Microsoft Office / Dynamics Axapta 2012 skills
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for the full freight forwarding process as a whole, working within a fast-paced environment and driving innovation within it. As a position that will act as a key interface - you should be a confident communicator and strong team leader.
If this position is of interest, do not hesitate reach out to Roger Southgate, for a confidential chat and to discuss this role further.