Global Category Manager - Construction
A Global Energy renewable energy company are looking for a Global Category Manager in Construction Goods and Services.
This company has been specialising in solar project development for the last 20 years and now has 130 employees worldwide! This company is maximising the clean energy potential and is using the power of technology in Solar to deliver renewable energy Globally for utility scale solar energy facilities, large scale energy storage solutions, large scale off-grid systems or large scale commercial rooftop applications.
The position is a greenfield position and is a sign of the growth in the company as well as the renewable energy industry!
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of strategies for Construction Goods and Services
- Responsible in executing and managing purchasing for Construction Goods and Services
- Responsible for negotiating and business planning with suppliers
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring continuous performance improvement
- Leading the cost unit optimisation and presents progress in the monthly business review
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of procurement experience
- Good negotiation, organisation skills
- Great interest in technical products and high technology
- A good leader and influence
- Fluent in English and German
- We are looking for someone with strong leadership capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement new purchasing strategies, someone who demonstrates pro-activity and takes initiative.
What this Job Offer you:
- Significant responsibility with an industry-leading firm
- Quick progression opportunities
- World-class facilities
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact me directly on: +44 236678358 or email CV