A global leader in the financial sector is currently restructuring their indirect procurement department, and are therefore looking for a number of procurement professionals to join their team in Germany. Founded over 70 years ago, they are now looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial professional to join their team.
Headquartered in Berlin, this company is offering investment solutions for their clients, ensuring the financial stability for the future. Environment and sustainability is rapidly becoming an intrinsic part of the business in an aim to navigate towards a more sustainable future.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- Creating, developing and maintaining global sourcing strategies
- Several years professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment. As these roles are greenfield expansion positions, I am interested in speaking to people with 3 years or 20 years' experience alike.
- Procurement experience in professional services, including but not limited to - professional services, HR services, marketing, temporary labour, travel/fleet or facility management
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. German is beneficial but not essential
- 100% remote position, with office presence entirely optional
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role, in an international setting
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel