A global leader in the manufacturing space is currently looking for a Global Category Manager to join their indirect procurement team in Germany. With over 13,000 employees across 25 locations globally, you would be joining an exciting multicultural working environment.
With creativity and innovation at their heart, this role would be perfect for an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking individual. This role is open to being sculpted to the right character, so I am keen to speak to experience across IT procurement, including but not limited to software, license management, consulting services and vendor management.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- definition, development and maintenance of global group strategy
- Several years professional experience in IT procurement, in software (embedded, cloud), licenses, infrastructure, hardware or services.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. German is beneficial but not essential
- Assertive negotiation style, with the ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional group setting
- An 80% remote role, offering the opportunity to travel, with occasional office presence
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role, in an international setting
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment